eCommerce Website Development
eCommerce Website Development
If you are looking for a user-friendly, robust, easy-to-maintain, and fully interactive multi-vendor eCommerce website, then you’ve come to the right place here at Applicane. We are an e-commerce website development company in India with an expert eCommerce website design team that can support your business and design, develop and launch a site that can allow you to meet the demand of your customers worldwide.
Different eCommerce Stores We Can Create
As an e-commerce website development company in India, there are a variety of different eCommerce stores we can create for our clients. If you decide to outsource e-commerce website development services to Applicane, we can design and develop the following types of eCommerce stores.
Storefronts: Storefronts are online stores that sell products directly to consumers. They can either be owned by a single business or a group of businesses selling similar products. As an outsourced e-commerce development company, we can specialize and customize the storefront to either offer a certain type of product or a wide variety of products, depending on what you need.
Aggregators: An Aggregator is a website or application that organizes multiple offers from competing companies and sells them to consumers in a single place.
Marketplaces: Marketplaces bring together products from multiple vendors and manufacturers and sell them on a comprehensive platform. We can develop an aggregator site for you so that your customers can find all the products they are looking for in one destination.
Delivery platforms: Since the pandemic, delivery platforms everywhere have experienced quite a surge along with changing buying habits of consumers. We can build you an online store that specializes in delivering food, groceries, or any other products directly to consumers.
Booking Platforms: Applicane can come up with an engaging and user-friendly booking platform that allows customers to book services, such as hotel rooms, flights, or rental cars through your website.
B2B Trading Portals: B2B trading portals allow businesses to purchase products and services from other businesses often at discounted prices. We can develop B2B trading portals that offer a variety of products, a specialized product or one that focuses on a particular industry or product category.
We Provide eCommerce Websites for Companies in All Major Industries
When you choose to work with Applicane’s outsourced e-commerce website development services, you get the benefit of a team that has numerous years experience designing and developing eCommerce sites for companies in most major industries, including:
- Fashion and Clothing
- Online Groceries
- Takeaways and Restaurants
- Pharmacy and Medical
- Fleet Management
- Online Booking Solutions
What We Offer
As part of our outsourced eCommerce website development services, you get the benefit of
- Customized eCommerce Development: We can develop an eCommerce website that is tailored to the needs and requirements of your business. We work with you to understand your goals and objectives, target audience, branding, and other key aspects to design a custom eCommerce website.
- eCommerce Optimization and Audit: We also offer services to analyze your existing eCommerce website to identify areas that need improvement. We perform a comprehensive audit of the website, looking at parameters such as website speed, user experience, mobile responsiveness, checkout process, and more.
- Migration and Maintenance: Do you want to migrate your existing eCommerce website from one platform to another, or upgrade it to a newer version? Applicane will ensure that all data is transferred securely to make the website fully functional on time.
- eCommerce Business Intelligence and Consulting: We provide strategic guidance for your business to improve your eCommerce performance. We can analyze data from your eCommerce website, including metrics such as sales figures and customer behavior to identify areas for improvement.
- Fully Dedicated Team: As an outsourced eCommerce development company, Applicane has a dedicated team of professionals skilled in website development. Our team includes designers, developers, project managers, and other professionals to ensure that your project is completed at a higher standard.
- eCommerce Integrations: We can integrate third-party tools and services to your eCommerce websites such as inventory management systems, shipping providers, and payment gateways. We ensure that these integrations remain seamless and fully functional.
- Digital Marketing Services for eCommerce: At Applicane, we recognize the importance of a combined digital marketing –eCommerce approach for a business. We are adept at developing a customized digital marketing strategy tailored to your target audience and goals.
- M-Commerce Services: We can develop and optimize eCommerce websites for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. Our team ensures that your website is fully responsive, fast-loading, and easy to use on mobile devices and will even optimize it for mobile search engine rankings.
- Data Analytics: We procure data from your eCommerce website to gain insights into customer behavior, sales patterns, and other metrics. We use advanced tools to track website performance and provide actional insights which help us to improve performance and user experience.
Experience and Skilled in eCommerce Development in the Top Platforms
At Applicane, we have the necessary outsourced eCommerce website development services to design and build eCommerce sites using the most popular and powerful existing platforms. This includes:
- Magento: Magento is one of the most popular as well as one of the most sought-after eCommerce platforms among merchants across the world. It offers 2 editions according to your business needs – the open-source edition and the commerce edition. Magento has the trust of millions when it comes to performance, security, and stability.
- WooCommerce: WooCommerce is one of the most utilized and efficient eCommerce platforms in the world. Instead of being a complete content management system or a complete framework, WooCommerce is actually a free-to-use plugin powered and developed by WordPress.
- OpenCart: OpenCart is best for small-scale or mid-sized businesses. It is a free and open-source eCommerce platform built on a PHP framework. It offers the highest number of customization options compared to any other similar platform.
- Shopify: Shopify is known for being one of the leading eCommerce companies in the world and is acknowledged by many to be the best platform for running the eCommerce business and retail point-of-sale system. Shopify’s claim to fame is its recent integration with Amazon which allows merchants to sell products on Amazon using the Shopify Admin Panel.
As an outsourced eCommerce development company, we understand that when you are looking for a technology partner, you want to make sure you work with the right one. Applicane sets itself apart with the quality of work it delivers.
Luckily we are a group of professionals that have been providing outsourced eCommerce website development services for quite some time. We believe every business has different aspects to consider. This allows us to approach each client with a fresh perspective with a keen eye for detail.
Our experienced team takes a holistic approach to web design and development to ensure every aspect of your eCommerce site from aesthetics to functionality is top-notch.
Our Ecommerce Website Development Services
Magento is one of the most popular open-source eCommerce platforms available right now and offers companies like your own the ability to control and alter the functionality, content, and look of your store and a robust and versatile shopping cart system.
WooCommerce is one of the popular, reliable, and powerful CMS solutions available specifically for eCommerce businesses. At Applicane, we know only too well how to make the best use of this platform.
OpenCart is a completely free and open-source eCommerce site platform that offers you the opportunity to sell and buy products online. Due to the source code being available to all users, it’s a very flexible and versatile system to use.
Shopify is one of a few hugely successful and popular eCommerce platforms. Although like many of these platforms nowadays, it is designed to be easier than most to use, you may still struggle to really utilize its many features in the best way to benefit your business.
Want to Find Out More? Speak to The Applicane Team Today
If you are interested in availing yourself of our expertise and experience in eCommerce development, it all starts with you taking the first step and contacting us.